Owed Money By An Employer?

If you feel that your last employer owes you money in unpaid remuneration and you have been unsuccessful in recovering it yourself, you can make a claim to the Employment Tribunals.

This may take various forms

  • Unpaid wages
  • Unpaid bonus
  • Unpaid commission payments
  • Unpaid notice payment
  • Unpaid holiday entitlement

However, you need to act quickly. You have three months from the date you left your employer and if you are not satisified by approaching your employer directly, contact us now for immediate advice.

Remember that you are entitled to holidays or payment in lieu from the date you started work. There is no minimum service requirement.

You may also have had money deducted from your wages or salary without justification. Call us now for advice on how to recover it.

Tel: 0330 323 0435 ? ? ?E-mail: info@pinnaclepartnership.co.uk

More News